The Reactor III Series is the third generation of Burnwater engineering and advanced materials to give you the best-performing family of paddles on the water. All models use the Reactor III Technology which consists of three main performance features: One Piece Construction, Halo Core Technology, and FluidForm Design and Engineering.
Note: Because each paddle is individually handmade in the Burnwater shop in California, there may be slight cosmetic variations such as paint imperfections that in no way affect the performance of the paddle.
Carbon Flex 420 Features:
- 3-Layer Carbon Fiber Blade
- Hybrid Carbon /7781 FG Flex Shaft
- 410-430 grams
- Neutral Balance, Increased Swing Weight for Solid Recovery
- More Shaft Flex for a Smoother Stroke and Better Tracking
- Premium aerospace-grade carbon fiber
- Made in the USA
Burnwater Reactor III Carbon Flex 420
Burnwater Paddles are made in the USA